Monday, October 25, 2010

And let the ears appear!


After a busy weekend attending the Sudbury Art Club Fall Exhibition and Sale, I'm back on track with this pet portrait. Although I brought the artwork to the show for a demonstration, I was only able to work on her right ear since the many questions and distractions prevented me from doing any serious work. However, I was very happy to chat at meet with visitors and I could see that people were delighted to observe how I render my graphite portraits!

I'm tackling Ana's wonderful crinkled nose next!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing the 'characters' emerge (even from my own work) and can't wait to see the wrinkles next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Sue, I too, love to watch a portrait come to life on paper. Thanks for droping in!

    ReplyDelete