Saturday, May 31, 2014

Black Labrador Pencil Drawing Pet Portrait Commission

This dog portrait is now ready to be sprayed with fixative to prevent smudging of the graphite until it gets framed under glass. It is to be given as a father's day gift so I knew I had to complete the drawing very soon so that the client has enough time to get it framed.

Please contact me if you wish to have your pet immortalized as a custom painting or drawing!  I also offer GIFT CERTIFICATES that are perfect for any special occasion for that hard to buy loved one in your life.

"Trigger" Black Labrador
graphite pencil
5" x 7"
COMMISSION


6 comments:

  1. Wow! This client is going to be such a happy camper when he receives this...You did an excellent job on him..and I love the bandana as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Hilda! It really makes my job easier when I have excellent reference photographs to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work as always Colette. I admire your work so much.
    Sorry I don't always comment but I follow your every wonderful works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dors, you are too kind! Thank you from the bottom of my heart ♥ I miss seeing your lovely work; seems I have little time to browse lately but I do follow you on facebook.

    ReplyDelete