Tuesday, March 3, 2015

White Bengal Tiger Cub Painting (pastel)

I'm absolutely elated to share that the following artwork is the third "big cat" painting that I've sold in the last 6 months! This blue-eyed Bengal tiger cub was only 5 months old when I met and photographed him at a sanctuary in the eastern State of Maine.  After being featured at a local gallery, "he" will now be heading to his permanent home in Southern Ontario.

To read more about the plight of white tigers and the problems of inbreeding, please visit my website www.colettetheriault.com

"Enthralled"
16"x16"
pastel
Private Collection

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't surprise me that this painting has been sold Colette!!
    His face is gorgeous and those eyes are perfectly painted!!
    So.. a huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilda, that is very kind of you to say. I feel that a painting needs to find the right buyer which sometimes take longer than others. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete