Friday, October 7, 2016

Shetland Sheepdog charcoal pencil drawing (pet portrait)

I have been fortunate for all the request I have received for portraits since I began taking commissions well over 15 years ago.  In that time span, I have learned much, and there is always something new to learn or adjust to. Social media is one of them and is a double edged sword as it can bring great rewards but is also very time consuming.  Still, one should not overlook the possibilities and never take things for granted as you just never know what can come out of it!!

This portrait was commissioned from a repeat client. I am very honored and flattered at each and every request and this one is no exception. He was a charm to draw! 

"Jasper"
Sheltie
5"x7"
pencil
COMMISSION

2 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful portrait, Colette! Bonjour de Montreal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Linda! Thank you for taking the time to comment and I hope the portrait brought a smile to your heart ♥

    ReplyDelete