Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Craft and Gift Show

This year I will be participating in Confederation High School's Annual Christmas Craft and Gift Show, December 7th and 8th. I will be showcasing many of my prints (framed and unframed), several original paintings as well as Christmas cards.  Please stop by to have a look and have a chat.
Your company would be greatly appreciated.

Do extend this invitation to your friends, family, and acquaintances.

Hoping to see you then,
Colette
 

1918 Main St, Val Caron, Ontario

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like its going to be a wonderful show! The best of luck with it Colette. I wish I can attend!! I can't wait to see the progression of your painting! A wolf? Dog? Love the tail...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be nice to meet in person Hilda! thnx for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete