html java

Monday, November 16, 2015

New Limited Edition Print of Snow Leopard with Remarque

What is so unique about these Artist's Proof limited edition prints is that each of them have a different hand-drawn "remarque" or little drawing. And since there are only FIVE of these individualized prints, it makes them much more desirable to own.   

So, let me introduce you to AP 2/5 of  my snow leopard drawing "Peaceful Repose"!

I will be selling this print framed and will post a photo when it is all dressed up. Contact me if you are interested in owning a piece of my h-art :)


Close up detail of the remarque that I hand-drew on the giclée print.


2 comments:

hmuxo said...

A gorgeous piece Colette! You won't have any problems selling this!

Colette Theriault said...

You are too sweet Hilda! Thanks so much!!