Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Revisiting the Horse Portrait

I was fortunate to have had the chance to put this portrait aside in order to work on Christmas orders. I have a very patient client and am so thankful for her understanding! Since I am caught up somewhat on my work, I have decided that, since there is so little work (relatively speaking!) left to do to on this portrait, it deserves to be finished.  And so, here is the latest update I have so far. Let's hope on the next update the shoulder area will be filled in and the customer will have approved her painting!

Appaloosa Portrait Progress

6 comments:

  1. This horse, and the last dog portrait are both wonderful. You keep getting better and better. No wonder you are getting so many comissions. I hope that you are charging enough money to make it worth your while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments are greatly appreciated Dianna and John! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GORGEOUS piece!! The color is so rich ....Beautifully painted, Colette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Hilda! I feel so lucky to have met this horse in person and I attest that his coat color is very stunning!

    ReplyDelete