Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIP #7 of wolf painting

After spending a whole afternoon doing website updates on my main site (and other time consuming shores around the house), I am now back in the studio, at least for the remainder of this day.

 In this step of the wolf portrait, I've added more of the body fur to the left and also added more detail to the short fur on top of the wolf's head. You might have noticed that the shape of the muzzle is slightly distorted at the tip but this is only temporary, as you will soon find out.

6 comments:

  1. Comming along beautifully, can't wait to see the final result! :)

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can one say. WOW this is looking wonderful already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching your work. This is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those warm touches of sienna are really bringing him to life. I'm so enjoying watching this develop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing this done, Colette: the wolf's coat is looking so lovely ---

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for following and for your kind words! I am delighted it is coming along this quickly!

    ReplyDelete