Monday, November 16, 2015

New Limited Edition Print of Snow Leopard with Remarque

What is so unique about these Artist's Proof limited edition prints is that each of them have a different hand-drawn "remarque" or little drawing. And since there are only FIVE of these individualized prints, it makes them much more desirable to own.   

So, let me introduce you to AP 2/5 of  my snow leopard drawing "Peaceful Repose"!

I will be selling this print framed and will post a photo when it is all dressed up. Contact me if you are interested in owning a piece of my h-art :)


Close up detail of the remarque that I hand-drew on the giclée print.


2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous piece Colette! You won't have any problems selling this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet Hilda! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete